Working with global partners to deliver a unique accelerator experience
Ryerson Futures works with several Fortune 500 companies as partners, including GE, Barclay's, and Visa. Our international program and strong partnerships attract a diverse group of startups with a global focus.
For companies looking to create accelerator programs, a partnership with Zone Startups drives the:
- Development of customized programs focused on specific verticals or technologies that provide startups with strategic and tactical guidance.
- Creation of opportunities for strategic partnerships, pilots, collaboration, and business development with startups.
- Connections with high-potential startups working on innovative and disruptive technologies and ideas.
Innovation for Hire
A consulting practice that lets companies embrace a new approach to innovation and entrepreneurship.
- IDEATION: Brainstorm and generate ideas in an entrepreneurial setting that inspire action and gain insight from people working on innovative technologies.
- VALIDATION: Turn ideas and concepts into reality by identifying the best or most relevant technologies to capitalize on opportunities or solve problems.
- BUILD: Jump-start strategic and tactical initiatives by developing and launching new technology solutions and products.
Early visibility into disruptive technology
See what’s emerging and coming over the horizon to identify opportunities and ideas.
- Discover and explore new and disruptive approaches and technologies that could improve or transform your business.
- Early access to startups developing products or solutions with the potential to change how businesses operate.
- Increase your innovation capacity by accessing external resources: UI, UX, development, market research, etc.